QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, August 2, 2013

I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVE AND I WILL LIFT YOU AND I WILL MAKE YOU LIVE, SAYS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU


“Thus says the Lord God:”Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves… I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land…” – Exekiel 37:12,14

You might be suffering today because of the grave of sorrow, trouble, disease or sin. You might feel like you had lost everything in your life and you might also have lost hope about your future. You might say to yourself that everything is over in your life and there is no way to come up.

Today Jesus Christ is saying to you: “My dear child, I will open your grave and I will lift you up from your graves. I will also pour out My Spirit in you and you will live.”

This is not the end of your life. You might be thinking that the sorrow and the trouble that you are facing in your life will overpower you. But Jesus Christ is saying to you today that He will help you to overpower all the sorrows and trouble that you are facing in your life. 

Your spiritual life might have come to an end because of the sins you did in your life. Once you had a desire that you have to do something for the glory of God but today you are simply standing having lost all your Spiritual gifts and fruits. Today Jesus Christ is promising you that He will pour out His Spirit upon you and your Spiritual life will have a new beginning. 

“It’s not over at all”, says Jesus Christ to you who is reading this message. It’s not over. Jesus Christ is a mighty God who can do wonders in your life in just a moment.  He will not let you to go down. He will lift you and He will make you stand for His glory because He is your Father and you are His child. So do not lose hope and don’t ever think that it’s over. 

Several years ago a young guy who was 17 years old got Tuberculosis which took him to the verge of death. On a particular night he vomited blood. His family doctor found tiny pieces of internal organ in the blood and so he told his family that their son will die on that particular night. Also he told them that he will meet the family the next morning with the death certificate of their son. Hearing this, his father was saddened and he went to his room. But his mother was a god fearing woman and so she knelt besides his bed and pleaded to God for the life of her son.  The mother went on praying with tears. 

As she was praying, her son saw a vision. In that vision the room was filled with a bright light and he saw a coffin on one side. Seeing this, he feared a lot and so he turned to the other side where he saw a huge Bible. Then Jesus Christ asked him to choose any one of those two. With tears flowing in his face, the young guy had chosen the Bible. Then God said that he will live as he had chosen the Bible. The very next morning when the doctor came with the death certificate he was so amazed when he saw that young guy completely healed sitting and eating food. 

Everyone around him thought that he will die but Jesus Christ came and lifted him up from the grave. Not only that but also Jesus Christ poured out His Spirit upon the young guy and raised him as a servant of God. He is none other than the famous evangelist named Lester Sumrall. Through him millions of people got blessed.

Jesus Christ lifted him from the grave, poured out His Spirit upon him and made him live and also He place him on his own promised land.

My dear young friends, today Jesus Christ will do the same to you. Your sorrow will be turned to joy. Your troubles will vanish. You will be healed in body and mind. Your sins will be forgiven. You will cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ. God’s Spirit will break all the yoke that was upon your life. Jesus Christ will make you live. You will be blessed. God be with you and bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment