QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, September 12, 2013

BE A CHANNEL OF BLESSING TO SOMEONE WHOM YOU DON'T KNOW



“Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these
my brethren, ye have done it unto me”.   Matthew 25:20

I know a young guy whose life is being blessed by God. Though he belongs to a middle class family, God guided them financially. His siblings did not get a good salary at the beginning of their career. Nobody in his family has got a 5 digit salary till he finished his degree. By the guidance of the Holy Spirit, he made an oath to the Lord saying, “If I get a 5 digit salary at the start, I will sponsor a child”. The Lord honored the oath he took and blessed him with 17,000 rupees as his starting salary. He also promised the Lord saying, “For every 15,000 I’ll sponsor a child”. I’m happy to witness that he is earning more than 45,000 rupees and by the grace of God he is sponsoring three children now.  Not just that....his wife who is a great support to him, is also sponsoring a child. Today I can boldly tell that as a family they are blessed abundantly.

I would like to quote what he said, “When I see my life now, I’m blessed beyond measure as a result of sponsoring children”. What an amazing witness of how Jesus Christ honours an oath and blesses accordingly!

Your life can also turn to be a blessing if you desire to help the needy. God has blessed you so that you can be a blessing to someone. Instead of just being a blessing to yourself, you can become a channel of blessing. 

Following is the reference of some Christian organizations which will help you in Child sponsoring.

If you wish to help a child, you can contact the above ministries. They will tell you the procedures. You can also sponsor a child from any of the Christian organisations that you know. I have just given some of the organizations who do that truly according to my own knowledge. 

Be a channel of blessing to someone whom you don’t know. God will reward you richly.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Brother, Your understanding was different. Hannah prayed to God by making a covenant. Its not like we are forcing the Lord and telling Him that if He does that we will do this. We are praying by faith saying that we will offer a thanksgiving to Him once He does that. I don't think it is wrong

      Delete