QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE ANOINTING OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT WILL BREAK THE YOKE THAT WAS UPON YOUR LIFE



“It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.” – Isaiah 10:27

In the university where I work, a spiritual assembly session will be conducted every day morning. It will be conducted in a big auditorium and each class of students will be allotted a bay. For several years my bay was on the back end of the auditorium. Sitting at the back end I always struggled to look onto the person who stands on the stage to preach.

So I used to watch the people who were on the stage through a LCD screen that was close to my bay. Several days I watched like this and soon it became a habit to me. After some days I forgot to look onto the stage at all. I was addicted to watch the proceedings through the screen itself. 

In this year my class was allotted a bay which was very near to the stage. Sitting at the front end it was very easy for me to look into the stage directly. As days passed I understood that I am doing something differently. As everyone who sits with me look onto the stage directly I was the only one who looked to the LCD screen that was kept on that bay. 

I found out this strange behavior and told myself to look onto the stage directly but I could not do that at all. Whenever I tried that I failed within a few minutes. Then I felt that I was addicted to the habit of looking through the LCD screen even when I sit near to the stage. It took me somedays to change that behavior and nowadays I look into the stage directly without looking the LCD screen. 

Many a times in our life we do something wrong casually and then it becomes a habit. After some days without our knowledge we get addicted to that wrong habit. Even today you might be having a yoke upon your life. It might be smoking, drinking, adultery or any kind of bad habit.

Today Jesus Christ wants to pour out His anointing to remove the yoke that was upon your life. You can never break the yoke with your strength. 

Our Heavenly Father says in Zechariah 4:6, “…Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit…”

You can never come out of your burden through your own might or strength. Only when God’s Spirit come upon you, you will be redeemed from the bondage and yoke. 

My mom was a prayer warrior and she pray with tears for everyone. When I was a teen, I had seen my family facing several problems and whenever we face a problem my mom used to go to the prayer room and pray for long hours. After few hours when she comes out of the room she will be feeling sad thinking about the same burden or problem for which she prayed for. 

Without her knowledge somehow she will be thinking about the problem and it became like a yoke in her life. She doesn’t know to stop thinking about the problem or trouble which she had surrendered to the Hands of Lord. One day as she was praying God anointed her with His Spirit and from that day on her faith increased. Now as I see her she is not under that yoke and she never feels sad for any problem which she had surrendered to Lord’s care. 

My dear young friend, Even today you might be under the yoke of sin or unbelief or disease or worldly problems. If you ask God to fill you with His Holy Spirit, He will pour out His Spirit upon you and deliver you from all the bondages and yoke. You will be set free by the anointing of God’s Holy Spirit. 

Get filled by the anointing of God’s Holy Spirit and stay free. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment