QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, October 25, 2013

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 12



To be an instrument in God's orchestra we must be tuned into Him daily.

Life insurance is terminal. Life assurance is eternal.

Life is like a loaf of bread. It doesn't matter who kneads it. It's all in who raises it up to feed thousands.

There are many books to read. But only one is written in Red.

The water only gets deep when you take your eyes off of Jesus.

The Bible is your Fathers toolbox He can fix anything.

Do not take over God’s work!

Wisdom flourishes when men seek after God. It dies when they seek after themselves.

Storing treasures in heaven means no bank fees.

Life is good because Jesus is Awesome.

Put God into the equation and watch everything balance out.

The Bible is the only book ever written where the author is present every time it is read.

You can't have a crop on the mountain top if you do your planting in the valley.

The church is not a museum for Christians, but it is a hospital for sinners.

Our future is as secure as God's promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment