QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, October 18, 2013

"I WILL RESTORE HEALTH TO YOU AND WILL HEAL YOU OF YOUR WOUNDS" SAYS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU



“For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds, says the Lord, because they called you an outcast saying: This is Zion; no one seeks her.” – Jeremiah 30:17

Today you might be in a situation seeking someone’s love and care but you have none around you to provide you what you desire. You might be living like an outcast and no one bothers about you. You might be living a life of failure. You try to achieve something to earn other people’s attention but everytime you do that you fail. So today your heart was wounded and you lost the love once you had upon yourself.

To you Jesus Christ is saying, “I will restore health to you and I will heal your wounds. No more you live like an outcast for I will be there for you always.”

Your inner wounds will be healed by God. Jesus Christ will restore health in your life physically, worldly and spiritually. You will see prosperity in your life. Jesus Christ will raise you in front of those who put you down and you will be a blessing. 

I know a couple who lives a happy blessed married life. As years progressed God has blessed them with peace and joy. But there were times they went through misunderstanding. Once the wife got physical weakness and her husband could not understand her pain. She also never told him how she feels and he never enquired about her weakness. She waited for some days but on one particular day she could not bear the pain and so she went to God in prayer and poured out her heart and said that she had no one to care for her. Jesus Christ saw her tears and promised her that she will comfort her and wipe away her tears. Words of Jesus Christ brought joy in her heart. Also Jesus Christ healed her physically and He also healed the wound of her heart so that she could forgive her husband.

Her husband failed to care for her and provide his attention to her condition.  But yet as she looked unto Jesus Christ, He showed His love and healed her.

My dear friends, even in our lives we go through some tough situation where we feel like we are an outcast. We feel like our parents, our loved ones, our own children and our husband have despised us. As no one cares for us, we think that we are all alone in this world. Today you might be going through a situation like that. 

Do not worry. I know a young girl who faced some tough situation in her life. She could not bear the pain and so she looked unto her parents. She was far away from them studying in another city and so they could provide the attention and love that she needed. As they despised her it created a wound in her heart and she could not study at all. With tears she used to write the name of her mother and father in the walls around her and cry badly seeking their love. At once she thought that she will not finish her degree. Her parents could not understand her pain but Jesus Christ saw her. 

As she cried to Him in prayer, He healed the wounds of her heart and provided her the love that she had needed. He also strenghtened her to finish her degree and now the girl is working in a MNC company in a foreign country.

Your loved ones might have despised you. They might have failed to understand you. Do not get discouraged. Jesus Christ is near to you. If you open your heart to Him, He will provide you care and love that you are seeking for. Just pour out your fears and pain to Jesus Christ in prayer. You will be never put to shame.

You are crying with pain and sorrow. Jesus Christ is telling to you today, “My dear child, I am with you to bless you and raise you. Do not get discouraged, for my love upon you will never fade. My eyes are upon you and I care for you. Though people might have gone away from you, I will never leave you because I love you so much. You will be healed my child.”

God bless you and raise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment