QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, October 4, 2013

JESUS CHRIST WILL SET HIS EYES ON YOU FOR GOOD



“For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up.” – Jeremiah 24:6 

Once a young non-Christian lady went to a servant of God for prayer. The servant of God asked about her problem. To which she cried a lot and said, “Brother, I got married several years ago and till now we didn’t have a child. My husband is a good person and he never said a word against me. But my mother in law urges my husband to divorce me for she thinks that I won’t give birth to a child. If my husband divorces me where can I go. I have no place to go. My only hope is Jesus Christ and I believe that He will do a miracle in my life. That’s the reason I came to you for prayer.”

Hearing her story the servant of God prayed for her in tears and spoke words of comfort to her. She went in faith. The very next year the same woman came with a child baby to see the servant of God. She told him, “I am the one who came to you a year back and cried for a child. God saw my tears and He blessed me with a child now. Jesus Christ has filled my life with His happiness and I am living in joy.” 

Jesus Christ had set His eyes upon her to do a miracle in her life. Jesus saw her sorrow and blessed her with a child. Through that He established peace in her family life.

Today you might be longing for a miracle in your life. It might be a healing from any disease or it might be a promotion in your workplace or it might be a blessing in your financial situation or it might be a blessing in your family life.

Do not worry. The same Jesus Christ who did a miracle for that non-Christian lady will do a miracle for you too. Your longing will come to an end. 

In John 5:1-15 we read about a man healed by Jesus Christ at the pool of Bethesda. The man had an infirmity for almost thirty eight years. Can you imagine his pain? He was all alone. No one was ready to help him. He hoped for a miracle every year but nothing happened. He might have thought every year that his healing will come in that particular year. But he was not healed. He might have lost his hope.

There came Jesus to the pool of Bethesda at that time. There were so many people but Jesus had set His eyes upon this man who had an infirmity for thirty eight years. When Jesus asked him about his desire to get well the man replied that he had no one to help him. Jesus healed him proving that He was there for him. 

Even today you might be thinking that you have no one around you to help you or to bring you out of your tough situation. You might be suffering for so many years and your heart might have gone weary. Your family life or your Spiritual life might be going through a tough situation and you are standing helpless knowing not what to do.

Today Jesus Christ will set His eyes upon you to do good. This month you will surely receive goodness from the hands of Jesus Christ. Your family life will get established. Your Spiritual life will get established. Jesus Christ will establish your life. He will not pull you down but He will build your life with His blessings. 

“You are not alone”, says Jesus Christ to you. Throughout this month Jesus Christ will be with you and lead you safely by protecting you. Surely He will do good to you. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment