QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, October 19, 2013

SONG I LIKE - 24 (HEAR MY HEART)


LYRICS:
Sometimes I feel, no one's ever been in this place before. This is hard and I'm not sure that I can do this anymore. I know some day I'll look back, and all this won't seem real, but Lord right now I need you, to know just how I feel.

When there are no words to say, and no prayer that I can pray, hear my heart. When I don't have strength to try, and I've cried all I can cry, hear my heart. Because you know every fear, and every doubt I cannot speak, you know all the ways I need you, and all the ways I'm weak, so I'll be quiet, so you can hear my heart.

Every now and then, I recall a simple phrase or melody, that comforts and it quiets, lifts me up and then it carries me, far above the pain and hurt, I think will never end, the song speaks words I cannot, and it calms the fears within.

When there are no words to say, and no prayer that I can pray, hear my heart. When I don't have strength to try, and I've cried all I can cry, hear my heart. You know every fear, and every doubt I cannot speak, you know all the ways I need you, and all the ways I'm weak, so I'll be quiet, so you can hear my heart.


Lord I'll be quiet, so you can hear my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment