QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, November 21, 2013

YOU WILL LIVE AND YOU WILL HAVE A BLESSED LIFE

“The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore." - Psalms 121:7,8

Few weeks ago I went out for shopping with my wife and we returned back at night to home. At that time I found out that there was no water on the tank and so I went to switch on the motor. When I switched on the motor it was not getting on at all. So I thought of pressing a reset switch on the motor switch board. That switch was not at all pressed for the past one and half year. And a warning was given below that switch that it should not be pressed for more than 5 seconds. I thought to give a try on that and so I pressed it.

As soon as I pressed it motor got on and the water begun to flow but unfortunately I got an electric shock in my left hand.  I never expected that at all. I just made an attempt and I got a struck. I felt as if the shock went from my finger to the shoulder joint and stopped. I could not sense any feel on my hand as the blood flow stopped. It was paining badly and I felt like crying aloud. But I was alone with my wife and I know she won’t bear that at all.

As I started massaging my hand several thoughts ran into my mind. What would have happen to me if that shock had affected my heart directly? What would happen if that shock paralyzed my whole left hand? Where would have I gone if I died at that moment itself?

As I sat on the sofa and thought about it, my heart began to fill with so much of gratefulness for God’s protection on that day. If I would have thrown and lied unconscious my wife might have also faint because she never knows how to react on that stress filled situation. Nothing serious happened on that night because God protected me.

The blood flow was normal only after two days but the pain remained for a week. Even today I feel some pain on my left shoulder joint if I lift any weight. But I was alive today only because of the grace of Jesus Christ.

His golden hands of grace protected me and saved me on that night. I thank God for what He did to me especially on that day.

My dear young friends, today you might be feeling insecure in your life. You might a fear that you will lose your job or any other blessing that you have in your life now. You might have a problem in your family life and so you might be thinking that your family life will come to an end soon. Do not worry. Do not get discouraged.

Jesus Christ is looking into your life. His gracious hands will protect your job, family life and all other blessings that He had given you. You are under the protection of God’s blood and wings. So do not worry about anything. You will not die because of the disease that you have now. Your loved ones will not die if you pray for them and ask Jesus Christ to protect them. He is your Father and He will be always with you to protect you and lead you. You will live and you will have a peaceful blessed life. God bless you


No comments:

Post a Comment