QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, January 10, 2014

"WITH DEEP COMPASSION I WILL BRING YOU BACK" SAYS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU



“...With deep compassion I will bring you back.” – Isaiah 54:7

Once you loved God so deeply. You enjoyed His presence daily in your life. He was everything to you. You lived happily with Him. But yet when worldly pleasures and treasures tempted you, you left God and moved away. You felt that you were committing mistake but yet you could not return back to God. Everytime you tried to get inline with God you fell down. You failed, failed and failed. Now you stand as a failure in your spiritual life. You long for God’s love today. 

Today Jesus Christ is telling you, “My dearest child, I have so much compassion upon you. I have not forsaken you for I know your weakness. With deep compassion I will bring you back to Me. I will pour out my love upon you and I will strengthen you. You are my dearest child and I still love you lots.”

There was a young girl who was born in a name sake Christian family. When she was a child her parents were worshipping idols and so she also lived a traditional life. But when she became young she understood the true love of God and so she surrendered her life to Jesus Christ completely and begun to follow Him diligently. Her parents loved her a lot and so they never compelled her for anything. Years passed and when she faced evil temptations she could not resist and moved away from God.

As she moved on her higher secondary public exams came and she never asked any help from God. When the results were published she found that she didn’t pass in Maths subject. Suddenly in one day her whole life seems to be filled with darkness. She doesn’t know what to do. She thought of committing suicide and as she moved to extreme end, one fine day Jesus Christ spoke to her and said, “My dear daughter, I still love you.”

Words of Jesus Christ changed her life and she surrendered again her life to God. Slowly God began to bless her and now she is studying in a college. Also she got first rank in all the three semesters that she had wrote so far in her college. 

My dear young friends, God will do the same in your life. Today you might be staying away from the presence of God suffering because of guilt. Do not get discouraged. Even today Jesus Christ loves you so much. He will bring you back to Him and will bless you abundantly. 

You will surely enjoy God’s presence in your life again. Jesus Christ will never fail you. You are called by Him for a purpose and He will fulfill His purpose for His glory through you. You will shine for God’s glory. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment