QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

AS A MOTHER COMFORTS HER CHILD, JESUS CHRIST WILL COMFORT YOU



“As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you...” – Isaiah 66:13

There was a young couple who had a five year old child. They were living very happily and was doing God’s ministry so diligently. Everything was going well in their life but one day the wife got some physical problem. Her husband took her to a big hospital for check up. 

Doctors diagnosed that she has severe problem in her heart. Also they found that if an operation is performed in her body there is 90 percent chance that she will die. So they told her husband to take her home. 

As a family they could not accept the reality at all. They cried all the days knowing not what to do. One day her husband decided to go for the operation putting all his hope in Jesus. They called one servant of God to pray before they leave for operation.

The servant of God went to their home and prayed for them. As he started praying both husband and wife started crying very badly and their little child was playing without knowing what was happening. As the servant of God continued praying the husband could not bear the sorrow and so he immediately stood up and went to another room and cried loudly.

The servant of God doesn’t know what to do. But he prayed very diligently. As he was praying, he saw Jesus Christ sitting near the woman who was crying badly. Jesus Christ smiled at her and said, “It’s alright”. Nothing else He spoke and this servant of God could not understand anything.
Once he finished his prayer he told them that God will surely heal her. With little faith they had, the young couple went for the operation. The husband was anxiously waiting outside the operation theatre. As soon as the operation started a nurse came running out to him. By the way the nurse was running he thought that his wife died and so he sat on the chair, covered his face and wept. The nurse came to him and said, “It’s alright. Doctors found that there was no problem in your wife’s body and she is completely fine and you can take her home. She will live for years.”

Jesus Christ healed her completely and even today they are living for the glory of God.

You might also be going through some tough moments in your life. You might have a problem in your studies, job, family or you might have a problem in your physical body. Because of those problems you might shed tears with no one to comfort you at all.

You might feel like an orphan now because no one around you can understand your pain. You are running to somebody to share your sorrow but yet you can’t find any peace in your heart. You are feeling as if you are standing before a big wall without seeing any way to proceed further.

You are struggling. You don’t know what to do. You feel like death is the only solution to your entire problem. You are not thinking about suicide but you feel like if you die soon, then you will be in peace. 

Today Jesus Christ says to you, “My dearest child, I am with you. I will comfort you as a mother comforts you. Though your loved ones forget you, I will never forget you. You are my own child. I will be your comforter. I will heal you, protect you and will carry you. Your days of sorrow will come to an end. I will show you the way in which you should go. I will give you my peace and joy. You will be a victorious person. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You will shine for My glory.”

Jesus Christ will come into your life and He will bless you. You will not be put to shame. God bless you richly.

No comments:

Post a Comment