QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SWEET MARRIAGE - 0 (AN INTRO)



And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” – Matthew 19:4-6

Someone said like this, “A Successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”

Getting into the marriage life is not so difficult but living in that relationship according to God’s will and desire needs great patience and love. When my parents started to find a wife for me, I had several thought and fears in my heart. Most of the times, I told myself that I was not ready for it. 

At those times, there were quite a few married people who were known to me struggled in their marriage life. When I attended one of their marriage ceremonies, I thought they were wonderful couple. But yet when their marriage failed my fear increased.

As I moved on, few married people told me not to get into married life very soon and they also told that I can’t enjoy if I marry. Days progressed and with doubts I went to the presence of God.
God gave me peace and told me that my marriage life will be filled with peace once I marry a girl according to His will. 

Holding my hands, God led me into the marriage life in August 2012. Nearly 20 months gone and I can sense God’s divine peace resting in my family life. I won’t say that there were no misunderstandings between me and my wife. We both have our own weaknesses but yet we learned to lean onto God for everything. 

When this year started, Holy Spirit put in my heart to write an article about how to have a sweet marriage life. So only I am starting to write this article today. 

As we move on, I will share with you the things which Holy Spirit taught me, the fears I had, the peace God gave, the misunderstandings and fight which I have seen in the life of the people whom I know and the important lessons we can learn from the life of others. 

I am not a great servant of God but yet I will share with you whatever the important points Holy Spirit put in my heart to share. 

So stay tuned to this section and be blessed. God be with you. 

             -             To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment