QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, January 29, 2015

YOU WILL NOT FEAR FOR ANYTHING



"You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you." - Psalms 91:5-7.

For the past few days, I was not well physically. To everyone around me, I seem to be in a perfect health condition. But I was in a great struggle. Sometimes I felt like whether I will see another day. In these days my only prayer to God was, “God, let me live.”

I wanted to do something for God and also I have a desire to live for my wife and child. So my desire is to live. The situation around me was quite different. I know I was facing trials and I kept my hope in God alone. 

Even this morning as I was thinking about my health condition, I received a sms with the above verse. Though I read this verse so many times, God comforted me today through this sms. 

God has given so many promises in Bible in which He says, “Fear not” or “Do not fear.” Holy Spirit taught me today that in this verse God has not asked us not to fear but He says, “You shall not be afraid.” 

My dear young friends, today the situations around you might be troubling you a lot. Many negative thoughts might arise in your mind. You feel restless in your mind and heart. Get encouraged. 

You might be in a great fear today. Today Jesus Christ says to you, “You will not be afraid.” He doesn’t say like, “Fear not.” He says to you today that you will not fear. 

Situation might be different. But God assure you today that you will not fear because He will be your refuge and fortress. He will not let anything harm you. He will protect you and He will give you His peace in such a way that you will never fear. He will not let you fear at all.

You are under the shadow of almighty God. Your life is in His arms. All that you own belongs to Him and is in His control. Today God says that you will live and no terror will harm you. You will not fear for anything. Jesus Christ will guard your life and all that belongs to you. You are His child and He will take care of you. You will live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment