QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FEAR NOT. GOD IS WITH YOU



Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10

I know a young guy who is like a younger brother to me. He was a believer and always filled with the thirst to do something for God. Recently he went to Nigeria to attend a Christian conference. It was his first trip abroad. His travelling fare and stay was taken care by the people who were conducting the conference. He went with so much of expectations. Everything went well and the conference days got over. As he tried to book a return ticket immediately after the conference, he could not book a ticket.

So he decided to stay few more days. Most of the people who attended returned back to their places and so he stayed with only few people. On a particular night, he got a dream in which few people tried to kill him and finally succeeded. Once he woke up from the sleep, his heart was filled with fear and he could not come out of the dream thoughts. 

He wanted to tell the dream to someone but as he doesn’t know anyone there, he kept everything in his heart itself. As he was frightened, he went to attend a prayer meet there. Nearly 5 people gathered for prayer and as the prayer was going on, God spoke to him through the person who was praying at that time. 

God revealed the entire dream to the one who was praying and then God spoke to him saying, “Fear not, I am with you.” When he heard the entire dream revealed by God to someone who doesn’t know that at all, he got astonished and at the same time God’s promise comforted him a lot. Immediately the fear that gripped him went away and he returned to India in peace. 

Even today you might be filled with a great fear about your future. You might fear that you will lose everything in your life. Do not worry. Today Jesus Christ promises you that He is with you and He will strengthen you.

God is with you. He will strengthen you. He will help you and uphold you. What a blessing! He will be with you and do all things that you need in your life. He will take care of your job. He will take care of your studies and research. He will take care of your family life. In everything, God will help you by giving you His strength. You will not fail because God is with you. 

My dear young friends, do not get discouraged. Do not fear about your future. Your future will be filled with God’s blessings. Jesus Christ is with you. He will guard you and protect you. He will bless you richly. He will show the way in which you should walk and He will fill you with His wisdom. He will never leave you. You will be led by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment