QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, February 14, 2015

"I LOVE YOU AND WILL HEAL YOUR HEART'S WOUND", SAYS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU (VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL)



“...I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee." - Jeremiah 31:3

Years before exactly on this same day, someone might have told you that they love you so truly that they will stay with you forever. But on this day you might be alone without them as they left you on the half way. You are heartbroken. You feel like you have lost someone so precious. You feel a great void in your life. Your grief was unbearable. You can’t come out of what has happened in your life. 

Today God says to you, “My dear child, I love you with an everlasting love. You have lost nothing for I am there for you. I will do a new thing in your life which will remove all your sorrows and pain. Your grief will turn to joy. You will live happily.”

God loves you with an everlasting love. His love never fails. Love of worldly people will fail but God’s love upon you is greater than the love of a mother. Jesus Christ loves you. 

Recently I was speaking to a young guy whom I know for few years. I heard that he was talking to a particular girl day and night and they were close friends. So I asked him about the relationship between them. He said that they were friends. I accepted that but what he said next was so different. He said that he will never love that girl because she had never gone to college at all. Then I came to know that the girl completed her schooling and then joined a job as her family condition was not so good.

He speaks to that girl and she likes him a lot. They share so many personal things. But yet he could not love her truly. 

I myself asked then why he talks to her daily. I understand that he needs someone to talk at this stage and so he is in relationship with her. I know that guy for years and he is a good guy. He never crossed boundaries in any of the relationship. He is good and he has his own expectations to love and marry a girl. 

My dear young friends, worldly love comes with expectations. Even in your life someone might have loved you for a period of time to fulfil their own expectations. Once their desire got fulfilled they might have left you. Because of that you might have gone through so many sorrowful thoughts and pain. 

Today Jesus Christ says to you, “My dear child, I love you so much and I will heal the wound of your heart. I know your hurt and I understand your pain. I will be with you all through your life. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are My child and you will be My child forever. I love you as you are and with My loving kindness, I will draw you close to Me. I will wipe away your tears.”

Jesus Christ will heal the wounds of your heart and will bless you. He is so close to you. Speak to Him and He will answer you. He will fill your life with His peace. You will have a blessed future. Love God and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment