QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, June 3, 2016

A HOUR OF PRAYER SPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE ABUSED (15th June 2016)




My dear young friend, as per God’s direction we are going to pray for those who are abused by someone mentally, physically, sexually, emotionally and verbally. You can join with us in prayer on 15th June 2016, 8P.M to 9P.M. We will pray from our home and you can also pray from your home or wherever you will be. God will surely hear our prayers and heal the broken hearted. If you are a victim to abuse, do send your details to us through mailtoghg@gmail.com. We will pray for you on that day. God bless you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment