QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, July 29, 2013

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 10


He who has learned to pray has learned the greatest secret of a holy and happy life. 

Satan's greatest wile is "Wait a while".

Life is short, Pray hard.

To be almost saved is to be totally lost.

The church should be prayer-conditioned.

A dead end is valuable if God teaches you a lesson while there.

Christ sends us out to bring others in.

Be as patient with others as God has been with you.

When you open your Bible, ask the Author to open up your understanding.

Our needs never exhaust God's supply.

The reward of your faith is to see what you believed for.

Many are serving in the Lord's army as secret service agents.

Admit it -quit it- and forget it!

The Holy Spirit is the gift that keeps on giving!

Sin will take you farther then you want to go, will keep you longer then you want to stay and will cost you more then you want to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment