QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, July 6, 2013

RELATION & RELATIONSHIPS - 1 (LOVE ONE ANOTHER WITH A TRUE LOVE)


“And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.” – 1 Corinthians 13:2,3

Famous servant of God Rev. Billy Graham once said, “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” The basis of every human or divine relationship should be true love.

There were times I loved some people with true love and they always had a desire to stay with me. But there were times I failed to love some people truly and they moved away from me to a distant for they don’t want to stay in touch with me. Now I had learnt that the basis of any relationship should be true love and I wish I could go behind and love them truly again but I know the lost days will never return back. Through some failures Jesus Christ taught me the value of true love.

You might be in any kind of relationship with anyone but you should always remember that you should love one another truly. Only then the relationship will long last.

Recently my elder brother told me about a true incident that had happened nearby his place. A young couple lived happily with a little child and they used to attend Sunday service regularly even though they are new believers. The husband got affected by an unknown disease and he was admitted in a hospital. Everyone thought he will die soon but many believers went and prayed for him. During that difficult time his wife used to stay with him and she took care of him with true love and affection.

Soon he was discharged from the hospital and returned back home. After few days he eloped with a girl who was unmarried. No one knows what to do. The families of the wife and the girl searched everywhere but they could not find them at all. The wife went through tough times and she cried a lot.

The girl with whom he ran away could not bear his disease and so she returned home immediately after two weeks. Then only he understood the true love of his wife and later he also returned back. He pleaded to his wife to forgive him and out of true love she had forgiven him and now they are living together.

I wonder how she could able to forgive him even when he ran away from her. She did forgive him because she had true love upon him. His love might not be true but she loved him truly which had sustained their relationship.

My dear young friends, every one of us stay in relationship with someone. Whatever the relationship you might be living in, learn to love the other person with true love. Only then joy and peace will be abundant in your relationship.

Recently in North India a young actress had committed suicide. When she died she was less than 26 years old. She was young, beautiful and was famous but yet she had killed herself. In her death note she blamed her lover for not loving her truly. In her death note which she had addressed to her lover she said like this: “... I am broken inside. You may not have known this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me every day.... I wish you had loved me like I loved you.... I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again....”

She loved him so truly but yet he failed to love her truly. She had thought that he was her world. But yet when she found out that he didn’t love her truly she committed suicide for she had not known about Jesus Christ who can help her to come out of such tough situation.

My dear young friends, love your parents, sisters, brothers, friends, life partner and relatives truly. Whatever might be the relationship you have, love each other truly. Then your relationship will be filled with joy and peace.

You might be in a situation where someone had failed to love you truly and you might think that ending your life will be the only solution. Do not give your hears to the foolish thoughts of suicide. Jesus Christ loves you truly and He will heal your wounds and will give you a better future. Come to Him for He loves you truly.

He says to you today, “I love you with an everlasting love.” Jesus Christ will give you a better future filled with joy, peace and hope. So don’t get discouraged. Your friend might not love you truly or the one you loved so much might have ditched you. Don’t lose hope.

You might say that you have lost everything because of someone whom you loved truly. You have to know that Jesus Christ can give you back all that you had lost. He will heal your wounds and He will remove all the guilt feelings from your life. Look to Jesus Christ for He alone can help you and save you. God bless you.

              -         To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment