QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, July 26, 2013

DO NOT GET DECEIVED BY 'E-CONFESSIONAL'. CONFESS YOUR SINS ONLY TO JESUS CHRIST


Recently I heard the news that Pope Francis is granting plenary and partial indulgence through twitter. The plenary and partial indulgence is related to confessions. I was so shocked when I heard the news. And so I tried to find about the news through web and then I landed on a methodology to confess sins in online itself which was named e-confessional.

This is the first time in my life that I am hearing about e-confessional. So I just went into that website and they gave a list of the sins. Once we choose any one from the list available then the web leads us to the next page where they are asking us to choose the level of the crime committed. The level starts from E which is minor to A which is very severe. Once you choose the level the web page leads us to the confirmation of the sins we selected and proceed to confessional option. Once we proceed to confessional the page displays a prayer and then says our sins are absolved and we were declared free from our sins and guilt.

I could not believe that at all. I never thought that the lie had spread this much far. How fast the devil is spreading lies among people and how easily people are getting deceived!

My dear young friends do not give your mind and heart to the lies of the devil. There is only one way for to be forgiven. Bible tells us clearly about the way.

“...the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.” – 1 John 1:7

“In Him (Jesus Christ) we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.” – Ephesians 1:7

Confessing your sins to your pastor or any other servants of God will never help you in any way. Your redemption will never come through your pastor or any other holy people. Also you have to know that a confessional web page which was written using html or any other code can never ever forgive you or save you. 

You have to confess your sins to God. Your redemption will come through the blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ alone can forgive you. No other human can forgive you.

Even in my life when I did sins and suffered because of guilt I ran to so many servants of God. They did counsel me and they comforted me but no one could take away my guilt and forgive me. Then I ran to Jesus Christ in prayer. He accepted me as I was and then He had forgiven me. Also He removed the guilt and filled me with His Holy

Even today you might be suffering because of the guilt of your past sins. There is no need for you to run to any counsellors or any other servants of God. All you have to do is confess your sins to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ will never cast you away. He will forgive you and remove the guilt. Jesus Christ will fill your heart with His everlasting joy and peace. God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment