QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GHG - 13 (WHEN YOU CRY OUT JESUS CHRIST WILL SURELY HEAR YOU)


“In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.” – Psalm 138:3

God spoke to me in April 2010 that I have to marry a girl according to His will and from there on we waited at God’s feet to show a girl according to His will. Nearly after two years God showed His will and God also spoke to my parents asking them to go forward. So I was engaged on July 2012 and my marriage date was fixed on August 2012.

Like everyone I started talking to my fiancΓ©e once I got engaged and our relationship started well. God told me that I have to take care like a child since she was a innocent girl. So I prayed to God to give me His grace and started talking to her.

As days progressed the people around her and some of her close relatives started to speak negatively about our family based on the way we spoke to them in certain issues. This brought fear into the hearts of my fiancΓ©e and she could not believe the words which I spoke to her. So she used to cry at times and our relationship had lost peace.

At the same time some of the married people whom I know closely were going through the path of divorce. When I thought about them I had a fear that my family life will also end in divorce. As I gave my heart and mind to this negative thought, fear was tormenting me day and night even though my marriage was finalized according to God’s will.

Finally my marriage day came and I prayed well for that. As I stood at the marriage ceremony my heart and mind was filled with great peace. I stood there with a great joy and the ceremony got over.

Soon after the ceremony got over I went to my wife’s house. Once I had entered there my mind started to recollect the incidents in which my wife’s relatives spoke negatively about my family and then the same fear which had tormented me before the marriage slowly begun to arise in my mind.

One side I was so happy that I had fulfilled God’s will in my marriage and on the other side I gave way to the fear which was brought by devil into my heart. I stayed in my wife’s house for two days without any peace at all. Throughout the day I felt like someone telling in my mind that my family life will end in divorce. I know it was devil’s voice but I could not stop myself listening to it.

After two days I returned to my home with my wife. I used to speak to her happily so that she believes that I was normal. Once I returned to my home again I was tormented by the fear of divorce and my mind automatically begun to think about the solution to get out of the fear. The only solution my mind and heart got was committing suicide. Suicidal thoughts automatically filled my mind and in all ways I felt that I had no way of escape.

Soon my wife’s relatives came to our home to make her get settled. Outwardly I used to behave normal to them but I was greatly tormented in my mind. They had left after a day and I still remember that afternoon.

I could not control my emotions at all and so I ran to the feet of Jesus Christ in prayer. I told Him the way in which I am suffering and asked Him to remove all the negative thoughts that arise in my mind. You might not believe it. I just prayed with tears for ten minutes and then I went to sleep.

When I got up in the evening, I was filled with a divine peace in my heart. All the thoughts about divorce and suicide went away and I felt like my mind and heart was washed and perfectly clean. Jesus Christ heard my prayer and removed all the fears and suicidal thoughts. He gave me His strength to move on.

God’s divine peace is leading me even today. After that day I had never got any negative thoughts. Nearly 11 months had passed from the day I got married. I can say that God has taken control of my marriage life and we were living in great peace.

Jesus Christ has given me a perfect and loving wife. Nothing happened in my life as I had feared. On that day I made a simple prayer. Through His abundant grace Jesus Christ heard my prayer and lifted me. Even today He is leading us safely.

My dear young friends, today you might be filled with an unknown fear about your studies, future, relationship or job. You might try your level best to come out of it but yet you are facing failures after failures. Today go to Jesus Christ in prayer. He will pour out His grace upon you and He will give you His strength and He will save you.

Today Jesus Christ is promising you, “My dear Child, nothing that you fear will happen in your life. I will give you My covenant of peace and I will lead you safe. Fear not for I am with you to protect you and carry you.”

Whatever be the tough situation you might be in, just give it to Jesus Christ. He will hear your prayers and will lead you safe. You will live.

There were certain times in my life I heard God speaking to me in a tough way when I disobeyed His word. In what ways I disobeyed God’s word?

                                                                                  -  To be continued in GHG - 14


No comments:

Post a Comment