QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

QUOTES ON TOP - 1


“Dear friends, whatever you are doing for God, ask yourself, Is this God’s plan? Remember, if the Lord is not building the house, all your labor is in vain. You can build an entire house and yet not have any part of it built according to God’s plan. If you are too busy to wait on God to discover His plan, you may go through your entire life and everything you do will be in vain. Then what will you say to God when you stand before Him in eternity? He won’t ask you about those things you did according to your ideas and plans. He will want to know what you did about His plan for your life.” – Kenneth E. Hagin


Note: Few months back we have decided to put the quotes of Christian servants of God on top (just below the blog banner). We had started doing that and we later found that when we replace one with another the former one was not archived. So after much thought we are starting  a new section named 'Quotes on Top'. The quote that we are going to put on top of this blog will be posted under this section and then it will be published on top. So even if we replace one quote with another the former one will be archived since it was published already. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment