QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, December 19, 2014

AS A FATHER CARRIES HIS SON, GOD WILL CARRY YOU



“and in the wilderness where you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place.” – Deuteronomy 1:31

Yesterday I met an old lady whom I knew for quite a few years. When I joined my workplace years back I saw her for the first time. She was a constructional worker and she used to work in the adjacent floor of my room. I had never spoken much to her but yet we share smiles whenever we cross each other. For the past few years I could not see her much. 

After a long time I had met her yesterday and she was so happy to see me. We spoke for few minutes and she shared her life story with me. She told that she came to that particular city 23 years ago with two little children. 

She had a great fear that how she will raise her children in that new city. Though she was anxious, she surrendered her future in God’s hands. She got a little income but yet her faith upon God was so big. God blessed her richly and she said that her two children studied well and got married now.

One of the children was working in the organization where I work. She said that only because of God’s grace she could live in that city for 23years and could raise her children to a good level though she was an ordinary constructional worker. I have attended both of her children’s marriage and I know God has blessed her family richly. 

My dear young friends, you might be anxious about your future. You might feel like that there is no one around you to help you. As you struggle financially you might think that it is impossible to live in this world. Do not worry. Your Heavenly Father Jesus Christ will carry you as a father carries his son. He will carry you in His arms. You will not struggle anymore. You will be comforted and blessed. God will never leave you nor forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment