QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, December 13, 2014

GUEST ARTICLE - 12 (GOD'S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU. HE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR LIFE - WRITTEN BY MS. SHASTIPRIYA)



I’m doing my Final year engineering (B.Tech-ECE) at a Christian engineering university. I thank God for given this opportunity to share how great His grace, an unmerited favour of God which have totally transformed my life from the state of failure to a success.

By the grace of God I was doing quite well in my studies till 9th grade. Suddenly there happened a great tragedy in my life that we as family met with a horrible accident. In front of my eyes I saw my beloved dad, whom I loved the most, dying. (I lost my beloved dad in front of my eyes). I also seen my mother fighting for her life at CCU but graciously God has given back her life. At this stage, many people of God fervently prayed for my mom’s recovery and miraculously God healed her completely from her terrible injuries and now she is perfectly alright. 

Since my dad was the one who loves me lot more than anyone else and all the time I was so pampered by him. Imagining life without him developed hatred and void in my heart as a result I gradually lost interest in my studies scoring just pass marks in my subjects. Since my dad was the only bread winner in our family (and my mother was a housewife and my elder sister was in 1st year of her UG) my relatives all told me to quit matriculation school and join a government school. However, Jesus Christ, my heavenly father took care of it by providing his unmerited favour to receive 75% fee concession and helped me to complete my schooling successfully in the same matriculation school and astonishingly God made me to join a Engineering University. 

I can still remember the day of enrolment. At the time of enrolment process, looking at my +2 maths mark everyone criticized me saying, “mathematics is base for all engineering subjects by having such a low mark you can never able to cope up with your studies and they added if u keep arrear it is very difficult to pass. But by abundant grace of God, He helped me to score ‘S’ grade (85%-95%) in most of the maths paper. He also blessed me with 8+ CGPA with no history of arrear till the end.

At the beginning of 3rd year, great fear gripped my heart regarding my future but God clearly spoke to me saying “Fear not, I have bright future plans for you”. By hearing God’s word I thought I will get placement in the first company itself but to my surprise I didn’t even clear first round of 1st company after that I thought in second company I will be placed but I’m not even eligible for that company then again I was awfully scared about my future even though God has promised me.

I couldn’t wait for His timing, I started to weep at prayer cell throughout day in day out by questioning myself, how I will survive after completing my B.Tech, what will I do; where will I be; I couldn’t even clear the aptitude itself; What I’m going to do? But in God’s time he made me to get through the 1st round of 7th company and He filled me with spirit of wisdom and made me to complete technical and HR round successfully and placed me at cognizant technology.

Through this God taught me that he will make everything beautiful in His time by bring us to a right place at right time to enjoy His ordained blessings in our life. Just we need to wait; things will happen just like that at His time. It’s too hard for my family circumstance to pay my semester fees but according to Philippians 4:19 My God has met all my need according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus so I was never been in out of roll for 8 semesters and every fees were paid ahead of due time. As Psalmist says in 34:10 “The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing” it is very true in my life.

After experiencing such an unconditional, unfailing, everlasting love of God in my life. My heart was healed from all pains and hurting and now my heart was filled his joy and peace. 

 You may also have been despised by everyone, either people around you may tell that you are fit for anything or you may feel your good for nothing but God looks at you and says “My Grace is sufficient for you and my strength will make perfect in your weakness”. The grace which makes nobody like me to get placed, the grace which makes a failure to score 8+ CGPA, The grace which provided everything that I need to live happily that amazing grace is sufficient for you too to be blessed by Him. God never sees how talented you are, how good at your studies. But  He loves you just as you are because He is your ’CREATOR’ just surrender your life in His hand and trust in Him alone and He will make you to be more than what you could be. 


(Note: My dear young friends, this article was written by Ms. Shastipriya. She is doing her B.Tech degree final year in a private university. GHG team thank Ms. Shastipriya for the article. May God bless her abundantly and use her for His glory. If you wish to send your article, mail it to goldenhandsofgrace@gmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment