QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, December 6, 2014

GOD'S PERFECT GIFT - 9 (AP MAM AND SRINI SIR - GOD GIVEN FAMILY TO GUIDE US IN CERTAIN ASPECTS)



"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works." Hebrews 10:24



After I got engaged to my wife, I decided to find a rental house near to her workplace. Before my marriage I was staying very close to the place where I worked. Both of our workplace was nearly 30kms apart. I thought if we stay close to her workplace it will be easy for her to take care of our family and I can manage travelling to any distance. 

I know it will be very hard to find a rental house somewhere where I had never gone. I started praying and I searched some sites but yet I could not find one. Then as I was talking with my wife she told me about one particular colleague who is so helpful to her at all times. She also told me that she is residing in an area which is close to her workplace. Whenever my wife talks about that mam she addresses her as AP mam.

From the way my wife talked about AP mam, I could easily understand that my wife loves her a lot. My wife requested me to go to AP mam’s house and she told me that AP mam and her husband will help me in finding a suitable house. 

I was a guy who struggle to engage with someone whom I do not know. So I was hesitant to meet them and tried my best to find a house. As nothing worked out I felt I will meet them and seek their help. 

One evening I decided to meet them after my work hours. With a mixed feeling and thoughts in my heart, I went to their home along with someone whom I know. I just went there because my wife asked me to meet them. 

I spoke to AP mam for the first time asking the address and way to her house. When we reached her house she was standing outside with a wonderful welcoming smile. We were thrilled by the warm welcome she gave us. Her face was radiant with joy as though we were so important guests to her house. She made me feel so ease and spoke in a soft manner. 

At the moment when we went to her house, her husband was not at home and she told us that he will come within few minutes. I had met few women who were so soft in their behaviour but their husband will speak in a tough hard way. So I prepared my mind expecting to meet a hard guy.

AP mam’s husband (We fondly address him as Srini Sir) came home and the way he spoke was unbelievable. For the first time in my life I met a husband who was so softer in his behaviour than his wife. They were the best couple I had ever seen. From that day to this day their faces always glows when we meet them. Such was their loving attitude towards us. 

They found a house for us and made us settle so easily after our marriage. They behaved like a elder brother and sister to us and did all help to us whenever we asked them. 

During our first marriage anniversary we were alone as our loved ones could not be with us on that day. But AP mam and Srini sir bought new dresses for us and met us on that day which brought joyful tears in our eyes. 

Recently when we tried to shift to another house, God gave us a house according to His will through them. When my wife got pregnant they brought her a book which helped us to understand so many things with respect to child growth and birth. Once God has blessed us with daughter they informed us about the best doctors and the vaccines. 

They did so many things like cooking special dishes for me when I am alone during my wife’s pregnancy and so on. We have done nothing to them but yet they still love us as one among their family. 

They are God’s perfect gift in my life and they were a sample that God only gives best blessings. God guided us through them in so many ways. I sincerely thank God for them and I pray that God should bless their family abundantly and fill them with His happiness. 

Even in your life God will bring His people for a period of time to guide you and help you to walk in His will. Thank God for them and treasure their relationship. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment