QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU A LOT AND HE CARES FOR YOU



“Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you." - Isaiah 49:15

Recently I was arranging certain things in our home. My daughter was sleeping at that time and my wife was doing some other work. As I was moving here and there, I pulled a chair in which I had kept my laptop. Actually the laptop was inside its bag and as I pulled the chair it fell down in a force. I treasure that laptop which God enabled me to buy for nearly 55,000 rupees. 

As soon as it fell down the immediate thought within me was about the condition of the laptop. With a confused mind I looked at my wife and I thought within me that she will scold me for the incident that had happened. But my wife pointed out my daughter and said in a low voice, “Be careful and do not make noise. She is sleeping.”

I actually thought that she will get worried about the condition of the laptop but instead she was worried about our little daughter’s sleep. That’s the love of a mother. Her daughter’s sleep was more precious to her than a costly laptop.

There is a greater love than that of a mother. It is the love of God. God says that surely a woman may forget her child but yet He will not forget you. Jesus Christ cares for you more than a mother. His love upon you was greater than anyone’s love. Even today He loves you with an unconditional love. He loves you as you are. He will never cast you away.

Several years ago, at one particular moment of my life I was so depressed. I was away from God and I could not able to face any pressures in my life. One day I was filled with so much depression that I was not in my control. It was a Saturday and I have to write an important exam on Monday after noon. Throughout the whole day I could do nothing. 

My health condition got worse and I was admitted to a hospital ward that evening. I could not stay in a hospital for much longer and so I forced myself to come out of the hospital during midnight. The impact of the depression was within me on the next day also. 

I could not do anything. So I called a servant of God who is a good prophet. As I was heartbroken I asked him to pray for my exams. He started praying and God spoke to me in a surprising way. Jesus Christ said, “My dear son, sleep well.” 

How do you feel when God says to you to sleep well when you have to face a tough exam? Jesus Christ said that because He knows that I need sleep so that I will be at peace in my mind. 

On that day my mother knew that I was suffering but yet she doesn’t know what I need. I was not in a close relationship with Jesus Christ. But yet He loved me more than my mother and asked me to sleep well. Also He gave me a good sleep without any worries. His peace filled my heart as I slept. He led me to write that exam well such that I passed in that exam. Even today when I think about that day, tears flow through my eyes as I feel God’s love which is greater than a mother’s love. Jesus Christ loves you so much.

My dear young friends, you might be going through a toughest path in your life. Your loved ones might not able to understand your exact situation. But Jesus Christ who loves you more than your mother and loved ones, understand your situation and problem. He loves you a lot. He will provide you His grace. He will give you what you need. He will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment