QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, December 4, 2014

GOD'S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU



“...My grace is sufficient for you...” – 2 Corinthians 12:9

Few days back I went to a fruit store nearby my place to purchase fruits. I took the basket and started to fill the baskets with the needed fruits. My basket was almost full and then I went and stand in the queue to pay the bill amount. As I was standing, I saw a little girl standing behind me with a basket. I looked into her basket. She had only one apple, one orange and one more fruit in her basket. There was a huge difference between my basket and hers. My basket was full and she had nothing in her basket. Her mother was standing behind her and when I saw that little girl’s face it was glowing with joy.

From her joy I could understand that eating fruits was a big thing for her as her parents were financially poor. Suddenly a question came to mind that why I am standing with basket full of fruits and why she is standing with almost an empty basket. 

Am I a holy person that God blessed me so much? Am I an obedient son to God that He was so pleased with me and blessed me? Am I worthy enough to be blessed by God? Am I a prayerful guy? No was the answer to all the questions. Then why I was blessed more than few whom I see around?

Holy Spirit simply reminded me that I am blessed because of God’s grace. Neither I am worthy nor do I have any good quality to be blessed. But yet God is blessing me through His grace. 

Holy Spirit want you know that you are blessed because of His grace. Thank God for His grace. God wants you to be grateful for the blessings He is showering upon your life. If you seek for His grace further more in your life, you will be blessed more. Bible says that God’s mercies are new every morning. 

You might be longing for a blessing. Seek God’s grace. God has promised that His grace will be sufficient for you. 

My dear young friends, God’s grace will be sufficient enough to take away your illness and weakness. His grace will be sufficient enough to you to receive the blessing you are longing for. His grace will protect you and bless you. Seek God’s grace. You will be blessed richly.

No comments:

Post a Comment