QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, December 18, 2014

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 18



Your anointing is worth fighting for.

Sin is only temporary pleasure; God is eternal joy.

I've traded everything in for my mansion.

Our future is as secure as God's promises.

Gods transmitter is perfect, but man’s receiver is defective.

Everyone isn't able but God is.

Put God first and your soul will never thirst.

Soul-er energy is a renewable resource, as long as you stay in the Son.

There are many books to read. But only one is written in Red.

The Cross was temporary. The grave was for a moment. And the resurrection is forever.

The water only gets deep when you take your eyes off of Jesus.

We can walk on water but only if we believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment