QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, March 10, 2014

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 15

When you cannot trace God’s hand you can trust His heart.

Casual Christians know nothing of spiritual warfare.

The average church member doesn’t even give the devil enough trouble to get his attention!

Just because we cannot see the clouds on a sunny day doesn’t mean they are not there.

If we could answer all the "whys" we would not need faith.

The mighty angel broke the seal, rolled back the stone, and sat upon it as to say, "Now look who’s in charge around here."

A Christian is not a citizen of earth trying to get to heaven, but a citizen of heaven making his way through this world.

Fix your eyes on the glory to come and then what looks dark in the distance will brighten as you draw near.

The road from groans to glory is by grace and there will always be enough of that to do all that 

God wants you to do as long as God wants you to do it.

An attitude of worship can cut down an avalanche of words.

Anybody can be faithful, but many are not.


The greatest ability is dependability.

No comments:

Post a Comment