QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

GOD WILL GIVE YOU HIS PEACE



And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” - Exodus 33:14 

On a particular day in the previous month two important elders in my family got sick. They were of so help to me and my wife as they play an important role in taking care of our child. As they got sick, I had called my mom for help. She came to my home and immediately she also got sick. After my work, I ran continuously to the doctors seeking their assistance. 

Days became hectic and I didn’t understand what was actually happening and why it was happening. But one thing I can tell surely that through the hardships I faced for nearly ten days God’s divine peace carried me without any sorrow. 

The days were really hectic but God gave His peace and sustained me beautifully. Now two of them were fine by God’s grace and I hope that God will heal the other one also very soon. 

You might also be facing any hardships today. You might feel like you are sinking. Do not get discouraged. Jesus Christ is promising you that His presence will go with you and He will give you rest. 

His peace and strength will sustain you. No harm shall overpower you. In Isaiah 43:2 God says, “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.”



You might be dejected because of the situation you are facing in your life. Look to God in faith. Jesus Christ is with you. He is with you to protect you and guide you to His blessings. He will never forsake you. Moses found grace in the sight of God to lead Israelites to Egypt. God is pouring out that grace in your life today. You will lead God’s people to the Promised Land. You will be a blessing to many and through you many will get close to God.

People around you will see the mighty things that God is going to do in your life. You will not be put to shame. In His time God will bring you out from all troubles and make your life shine for His glory. You will receive God’s blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment