QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, September 7, 2015

WHEN YOU CAN'T HANDLE LIFE'S PROBLEMS, GIVE THAT INTO GOD'S HANDS



Recently I had learnt certain things from my little daughter. My grandmother is living with me and in her room she always had a torch light by her bedside. My little daughter loves to play with that. Initially we carried her to that room and later when she had started crawling she begun to go to that room by herself. 

But on the process I learnt few things from her. She crawls into that room even when no one was there. But as she crawls and reaches that room entrance she always turns back and make sure that I am coming behind her. She never enters that room if she feels that I was away from her. 

Similarly we have to ensure in our life that Jesus Christ is with us at all times. We might be going through any path but if He is with us we can easily overcome any hard thing that we face in our lives. God has promised us in Genesis 28:15, “Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go...” Do not worry about anything. He will be with you and protect you wherever you go.

Once my daughter reaches to my grandmother’s bedside, she knew that she can’t climb on that and so she will stretch her hands towards me and ask her to lift me and keep her on the top of the bed. 

As we face some tough situations in our life, we have to learn to look to our Heavenly Father for His counsel. Psalmist says in Psalm 121:1,2 “I lift up my eyes to the mountains-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” 
When you look unto God for help, He will not let your foot to be moved. He will carry you and sustain you.

And then as she take the torch light in her hand she understand that she can’t operate it at all and so she will give that to my hands and as I switch it on and off, she will laugh a lot looking at the light. 

At times even in our lives we struggle to handle certain problems. All we have to do is give that particular problem into God’s hands. Because God has promised us in Exodus 14:14, “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
 
My dear young friends, God cares for you and your life more than you do. So ensure that He is with you at all times and put your trust and surrender your life’s situation into His hands. He will do everything beautiful in your life. You will have peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment