QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, September 4, 2015

LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL, MIND AND STRENGTH AT ALL CIRCUMSTANCES



Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” – Mark 12:30

Recently we decided to dedicate our child in a church service. So we fixed a Sunday and requested the pastor of our church to do dedication. He agreed to that and we as a family went for dedication. 

During the service the pastor called us forward for the dedication. We as a family went and knelt close to the altar. As we went forward, I saw another family carrying a child and they also came and knelt beside us. The pastor dedicated our child and then he moved on to dedicate the other child.

As he was about to dedicate the child, he told one thing that moved my heart. The pastor said that the child’s father died unexpectedly when the child was in his mother’s womb. As the child was born he could not see his father’s face at all as the father died long before he was born. 

I saw that child and he was so little and so cute. May be he might be around 8 months or so. I could understand the love that young mother had upon God which made her to come forward to dedicate her child though she lost her beloved husband. 

Her husband might have died. As a human being, she has every reason to believe that God took her husband and made her a widow. She had a choice to get angry upon God for what He has done or what He has permitted to happen in her life. She had the will to take her child away from God. She had every possibility to do that. 

But yet she had set aside every pain and sorrow and came forward to dedicate her child for God with so much of love upon God. 

Do we love God even when we face worst situations in our life? That young widow loved God though she lost her beloved husband. And because of the love that she have upon God, with so much courage she came forward to dedicate her child for God. I strongly believe that God would be proud of her for what she did on that day. 

My dear young friends, do not lose your faith when situations became worse. Do not question and hate God for the things that happen in your life. Trust God and love Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. 

Job did that when he faced sorrow after sorrows in his life. He made God proud by his faith and love. Let’s take a decision today that we will also love God at all circumstances and have faith upon Him. If you do that, God will be happy and proud about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment