QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, September 21, 2015

LORD WILL DEFEND AND DELIVER YOU



Like birds flying about, So will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, He will also deliver it; Passing over, He will preserve it.” – Isaiah 31:5
 
Few days ago as I had some work at night, I went to bed little bit late. As I entered our bedroom I saw my wife was sleeping and our little daughter was lying awake near her in the bed. As I went inside our little daughter saw me and so she came to my side and I was holding her in my arms. 

We both were sitting in the other corner of the bed. Suddenly our little daughter sneezed. Immediately my wife who was sleeping on the other side woke up all in a sudden thinking that our daughter went to the other corner of the bed unknowingly. As she thought that my daughter should not fall down, she woke up in a hurry and then moved so fast to hold our daughter in the direction where I was sitting along with our daughter. Then she realized that I was holding her in my hands and so with a great calmness she went to sleep again.

I was there for more than ten minutes and my wife was having a deep sleep. But yet even at that time she was so careful about the safety of our daughter. 

On that night Holy Spirit reminded me of the verse written in Isaiah 31:5 which talks about the way God protect His people. Usually birds fly above their nest to protect their little ones. Their eyes will be fixed on their little ones always. 

You might be surrounded by enemies and people who oppose you. You might feel like a prey. Unexpectedly many might have come against you to destroy you. You might feel like you are falling. Do not get discouraged. 

Jesus Christ is with you to protect you. He is on your side. No one can destroy you and your blessings. 

On that night my wife was sleeping but yet she cared about her child’s protection. But Bible says, “Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.”-Psalms 121:4. Then how much more God will care for you and protect you. Because He who keeps you shall neither sleep nor slumber. 



His eyes are upon you and He cares for you a lot. He will not let anyone to overpower you. He will not forsake you. No disease, no evil, no human plan, no problems can destroy you. You are God’s child. He will guard you and protect you. He will deliver you and defend you.

Have God as your refuge. You will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment