QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, September 14, 2012

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 3


True prayer is measured by heartfelt belief, not by length.

God's laws are fences that keep evil out, not barriers to our happiness.

Men might tell you what you want to hear, but God will tell you the truth you need to hear.

To make a difference in this world, let Jesus make a difference in you!

If you need directions ask God, because He is the best GPS available.

Gratitude is a God honoring attitude.

Faith makes it possible, not necessarily easy.

Life is a test, an open Bible test!

If you are born once, you shall die twice, but if you are born twice, you die only once.

Prepare and prevent instead of repair and repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment