QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, September 22, 2012

GHG - 7 (FOR GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE)


LUKE 1:37 “FOR WITH GOD NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE”

The first failure in my diploma course shattered my life’s dreams. Moreover all the seniors whom I know told me that I will never get my diploma.

I remembered the way God helped me to score hundred out of hundred in SSLC public maths exam. I hate myself for the way I fell into pride. Guilt feeling overpowered me and my life was full of tears in the third semester of my diploma.

Soon that semester final exam came. I was so shocked to know that I had no holiday before the exam. It worsened my condition further.

The day of my maths exam came. I woke up exactly at 12 midnight of that day because of fear. As everyone in my home was sleeping I switched on the light to study but has fear gripped my heart, I could not solve even a simple problem. Words of my seniors came into my mind and it discouraged me further.

By one o clock in the midnight I began to cry. I was crying very badly that whole night. Seeing my worst mindset in the morning, my parents decided not to send me to the exam. They were so worried about my condition.

But 11 o clock in the morning I decided to go back to Jesus Christ and ask His forgiveness. I went to Him and cried very badly asking forgiveness for my pride. After praying for half an hour, I got up and went to write the exam.

Nothing I studied because of the fear that gripped my heart. Somehow I thought God will help me and make me pass.

I went into the exam hall and after a short prayer I opened the question paper. As I expected not even a single question was known to me. Tears began to roll out of my eyes and I told myself that I should not cry in the exam hall. I thought God has left me helpless. But God had a different plan that day.

The invigilator of that exam hall was a young woman. As she was talking to one of my friend who was writing the exam, she asked his SSLC maths marks. When she heard that he scored 94 marks she started to scold him for getting an arrear in the maths paper. As she started scolding, he was smiling at her. She got too much angry and asked him the reason. He stretched his hands towards me and told her why I should feel ashamed when there is a guy in this exam hall who scored centum in SSLC maths exam and is writing arrear now.

Hearing his reply she came towards me and began to scold me very badly. Already I was in tears. I don’t know what to do at all. After five minutes of scolding she told me something which I can never forget in my life. She is from a different religious background but she told me like this: “You know, something within my heart is telling me to help you.”

After saying this, she started to solve the problems in my question paper and taught me how to solve all the problems step by step. I couldn’t understand the way God was working and I thought it was a dream that someone inside an exam hall is helping me.

With much patience she helped me to solve the important problems. After few hours she told me that I will surely pass and asked me to submit the paper and leave the hall. I submitted the paper and came out. By God’s abundant grace I passed in that exam.

Never ever I thought that God will work through an invigilator to make me pass. God answered my prayers in an amazing way. He knows my helpless state and He dint left me orphan. He came into the exam hall and helped me.

My dear young friends, nothing is impossible for Jesus Christ. People might laugh at your failures and your friends might fail to understand your feelings. Do not be discouraged for you have a loving God who takes care of you. He knows the cry of your heart and He will help you. Whole world may stand against you but He will stand beside you and carry you in His arms. Cast your burden upon Him for He cares for you. He will not let you go down. As you look to Him, He will not cast you away. He will bless you and raise you.

I want to thank God for my loving parents He gave in my life. My father loves me in a special way and my mother takes care of my need with utmost care. They are one of the greatest gifts given by God in my life.

If a worldly father can love us in a special way how much more Heavenly Father will love us and bless us? How my father’s love was so special and how I got special blessings from my worldly father as he loved me more than anybody else?

                                                                     ...................... To be continued in GHG - 8


No comments:

Post a Comment