QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, September 13, 2012

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME SAYS HOLY SPIRIT


“A little one shall become a thousand, And a small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time.” – Isaiah 60:22

You might be oppressed by people around you. You might be in a grief filled state fearing that your life will come to an end without having joy and blessing. You might feel that you are useful for nothing. You might be so anxious about your spiritual life which din’t yields any fruits yet. Few years back, I also went through a situation in which I was longing to have blessing in my spiritual life and worldly life but all my efforts went in vain. I was deeply hurt. I myself looked at my pitiful state and I was deeply discouraged knowing that I am useful for nothing.

As I walked on the path of sorrow, Holy Spirit spoke to me one day and He said like this: “The beauty of a half built building can be seen only by the person who has the entire plan of that building. Similarly the beauty and the blessings of your future can be seen only by God who knows and has the entire plan of your future. You are half built now and you might look different. God will fulfill His plan in your life and then you will be a blessing” The words of Holy Spirit revealed me the truth about my future and I was greatly comforted through His words.
The same building which has no beauty will soon become a very beautiful apartment once the Creator completes the work. You might not see any beauty in your life now but Lord your Creator sees it and He will soon bless you with worldly and spiritual blessings.

My dear young friends, you might also be going through the same path. Now you might not be a blessing to your parents, neighbors and friends.  You long to grow in God but you might get failed. Your life might be filled with sorrow, failures and discouragement. 

Remember that your future does not depend on your past or present. God can change you life at any moment. Your life is in His hands and He will bless you.

Bible records in Genesis 16:1 about the life of Sarah. She was barren. But if you read Genesis 21:2 we can understand that her life was not ended like that. God changed her situation and gave her a child. Although Sarah was barren, Lord brought forth a promised generation through her. 

There were many examples in Bible which proves to us that God can change the situation of our life at any moment. 

Rachel was barren. By the grace of God she gave birth to Joseph who later became a great blessing to a nation. (Genesis 29:31 and Genesis 30:22)

Hannah was barren. Through her God brought forth a great prophet Samuel and blessed the people of Israel through him. (I Samuel 1:5 and I Samuel 1:20)

Elizabeth was barren. But her life has not ended that way. God blessed her by giving John the Baptist through whom several people returned back to the kingdom of God. (Luke 1:7 and Luke 1:57)

Similarly you might be barren physically. That doesn’t mean that your life is going to end in that way. If you look to God He will bless you with a child. He is a God who fulfills His promises. 

You might be barren spiritually and you might not be useful for anything now. You also have to remember that your life is not going to end in that way itself.

You might go through problems and difficulties now. You also have to know that your life is not going to end in that way itself. 

Whatever be your problem, Jesus Christ will change your sorrow into joy and He will bless you abundantly.

Jesus Christ says to you today “My dear child, you are not going to be the same. I will enter into your life and I will show and teach you the things that you don’t know. I will be your guide and I will raise you. People will see the light shining through your life and they will come to you and you will be a blessing. I am moulding your life now so that you will be a blessing to many in future. Today you might not be useful but remember you are clay in my hands and I have not finished working on you. I will make you strong and you will be a blessing.”

Do not be discouraged my dear young friends. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ. You might be a little and small one but God will make you a thousand and a strong nation. Never estimate your future by your past and present. God will do new things in your life and He will raise you in His time. Stay in the hands of God and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment