QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

LORD HAS CHOSEN YOU - TESTIMONY OF MS.PRIYA


I thank God for making me as a testimony. I am so glad to testify my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a girl from a typical middle class Hindu family. When I was about to enter the college life, I too had dreams in my mind with colorful butterflies. I got a seat for professional degree and I started enjoying my life to extend and forgot my parents. Friends were my world and I have done so many things for them. I was a hosteler and I didn’t call my parents even. Whenever I need money, I use to call them. Life was so wonderful, luxurious till my second year of studies. 

But it has changed upside down in third year. I was rejected by all of my friends for the crime which I haven’t done. I was all alone; I was standing whole night outside of my room as a punishment. I told everyone that there is no God in the world, if it is so, then ask Him to come and help me now. But I couldn’t find any such miracles at that time. Due to the problems, I was suspended from the college for one whole semester. Life was full of darkness; I was hospitalized for six months. I understood my parent’s love on me and just for their sake I rejoined in the same college to continue my studies. It was so horrible than before; I needed to be there for one and a half year without speaking to anyone. That was the time God entered into my life, among 3500 students only one sister named Pagutharivu started speaking with me. She was a follower of Christ Jesus, through her I came to know about Jesus Christ. I surrendered my life to Him; from that day onwards my life is full of miracles and testimonies. 

I was a below average student but God made me as a topper in that class and I was so thankful to Him. Purely by His grace, I completed my under graduation. Since God has already chosen me as one in a million, I got admitted in His own vision land Karunya University for my master degree. He blessed me in all aspects; God fearing friends, friendly staff members, fellowship brothers & sisters, showers of blessings in every new day. I am deeply loved, greatly blessed, highly favored by both God and men. He blessed me with very high CGPA. 

I was trying for my job in so many colleges in and around Coimbatore. God had shut all the other doors except one which he has already chosen. He miraculously gave me that placement and a very good package. Now I am working as an Assistant Professor in a reputed college. One more wonderful thing is, I desired to get a particular bible which I could not buy of my own, and at last when I left karunya, God gave that same bible as a gift through my friend. I am really very thankful and grateful to Him. My heart’s desire is to serve God all through my life not for what He can do, but for who He is….. “Rejoice in the Lord always and He will fulfill your Heart’s desires” AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment