QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, April 29, 2013

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD - TESTIMONY OF MRS. MERLIN MERCY


Praise be to God! I had completed my PG studies in the year 2010. I asked God to give me a job in the teaching field. My desire is to get a job in some place other than my native place. I prayed a lot that I should not get a job in my native place. But in an unexpected way I got an interview from a college which was very near to my home. I attended the interview and got selected. My parents were so happy because the salary in good and that too it was very near to our home. 

I also took it as God’s plan and I have joined there. I started working there for some days and then I realized that the college environment was very difficult to work. Being a fresher I went through mental torture, presenting the topics to director, chief and to some other authorities. Everyday I used to go to my home and study like a student. 

I cried to my parents that the college environment was very difficult to work. Later my parents understood my problem and asked me to give resignation. In that college, many of them used to resign for these kinds of tortures. When some one resigns immediately they will not be able to get the certificates. The college authorities make the people to go to court to get the certificate. So the people who were working there told me that I can’t resign because I worked there only for few days. They also told that if I resign I have to give my 3 months salary and even then I won’t be get my certificates. They also told me that there is no option left but to work there. 

With so much of sorrow in my heart I prayed to Jesus Christ to do a miracle in that issue. I cried a lot in His presence saying, “Lord, It is impossible for a man to help me in this issue but it is possible for you to do this. Help me to come out of this college with my certificates.” Lord spoke to me saying, “I will get you out from this college and I will give you a job in a place according to your heart’s desire.”

On hearing Lord’s answer my heart filled with a great peace and joy. I was so happy and the next day I went with my dad to that college and we spoke with the director. Through God’s grace the director permitted me to get relieved from the job and few days later I got my certificates back without any problem.

Even today you might be facing a tough situation. Do not get discouraged. Bible says in Matthew 19:26, “…With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”Yeah! To men it might be impossible but to our Lord it is possible. Jesus Christ will remove all the problems that you are facing in your life and will give you victory. You will get your heart’s desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment