QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR TEARS - TESTIMONY OF MS. LITTY MARIA JOY


 I am a Final year B.Tech student studying in reputed Christian engineering university in India. This is a Testimony about how God helped me in my life and taught me a lot of things. When I reached my final year in my Engineering, like all other students I also wanted to get placed in a very good company. When the time of placements came I was in a dilemma as to how to prepare for different interviews and worked very hard towards achieving my Goal.

When the first company came to our campus I wished to get through it, as it was one of the well known MNC’s.But, unfortunately I couldn’t get through. This made me very disappointed and I really wanted to get through the next company, even though I only had two weeks, I strived my best to learn.

On the day of the 2nd company, I attended the test and was very confident that I will get through it; I always had the feeling that God will reward us for our Hard Work and will give me a blessing. But, God knew what He was doing, when the results were announced all the names of the people sitting around me and all my friend’s names were called out except mine. I had to walk out of the hall all alone.

At that moment, I didn’t understand what was going on and was extremely angry with God. I came back to my room and wept badly, I couldn’t stand the pain that I didn’t clear and was very sad that I was the only one among my friends who was left without a job. I kept asking God ‘why?’ and all that I got in return was pure silence. All the days after that my anger and my fights with God kept increasing.

Many other companies came after that and as I didn’t clear any of them my confidence went down drastically and I was shattered. I felt like I was all alone and nobody cares for me, everybody around me looked down on me and didn’t have any confidence in me. And simultaneously, my faith in God decreased slowly, but somewhere in my heart I knew that God knows what I am going through and will surely give me a solution.

My prayers were filled with questions that gave me the same silence in return, this pain was killing me and I slowly lost hope in my life and all the love I had for my Father was slowly shedding. I kept reading verses and kept distracting myself so that I hold myself back together again but all that would go into vain.

My day would start and end with tears and I reached a point where I stopped asking questions to God and just believed that He is greater than anybody in this world and getting me a job is a very simple task for Him and simply trusted Him for His ability and love.

I slowly stopped all the fights I had and kept praying silently without asking Him any questions, all the tears in me had dried up and I had no strength to take myself through this anymore.

On April 8th, I attended a interview of a company, where I had gone without any preparation, I wrote the entrance test and I got through the first round, slowly all the silence that God had for me broke and I felt Him leading me through every step.

The next round was the Group discussion round, where I was asked to speak and I could clearly feel the presence of God around me, by this I knew this company was different and I cleared the second round too.

I was asked to come the next day to attend the technical and personal interview, that day I came back and prayed “Father, If this is your will be with me tomorrow. You know I can’t do this alone.” and I felt a comfort and peace surrounding me, and I knew that He would help me. I didn’t prepare for anything that day.

The next day, I attended my technical interview at noon and every question that he asked was answered not by me but my God, the interviewer was very happy with my performance, and he send me directly for my personal interview, where I was asked a set of questions which again was organised by the Spirit inside me, I was amazed by the way the answers came out, I could clearly feel God working.

The Next round was the interview with the management head and I had to sit in front of a person who had 13 years of experience in the management field. My God lead me through it wonderfully and I finally at the end of the day my name was called out and I was placed in a very good company.

It is only after that, that I started realising how slowly God has taught me everything. He has made me get into the details of how to live life and how He keeps watching you in every tiny thing that you do. I also realised that how much ever you hate Him, He will still love us for the only reason that we are His child.

When God has a plan He will select the most beautiful time to make it perfect and an unforgettable experience in your life that you will never complain and love praising Him.

                                ALL GLORY AND HONOUR TO JESUS CHRIST

No comments:

Post a Comment