QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

GHG - 12 (JESUS CHRIST WILL CARE FOR YOU)


“Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.” – 1 Peter 5:7

From my teen age I used to suffer a lot because of various physical problems. So most of the times, I will be taking so many medicines. Particularly in the year 2009 I took lot of tablets and it continued in the beginning of 2010 too.

Exactly three years before on the same day (24/04/2010) evening my health got deteriorated suddenly and so the people around me took me to a big hospital and admitted me there.

I was admitted in a special care unit as I could not able to stand at all because of my weakness. The doctors told me that I have to stay at least for two days but I wanted to get discharged from the hospital on the same day night.

Doctors didn’t allowed but I insisted a lot on that. So they got angry and they forced me to smell the bad smell of a medicine that was getting injected into my body at that time.

Finally with so much anger they discharged me on the same day night. I returned back to the room where I was staying.

Throughout the next day I could not eat anything at all because of the effect of the bad smell of that medicine. I sat and thought about the years in which I took so many tablets.

On the evening of 25th April 2010, I went to a prayer centre with so much grief in my heart and prayed to Jesus Christ with tears. I prayed for less than five minutes but I prayed so earnestly.
I told Jesus Christ, “Lord, being a 25 year old guy I could not bear the pain and shame of being a patient at most times taking so many tablets and now even the smell of a medicine seems to be allergic for me. So please show me your grace and help me that I should not take any medicine tablets for the next few days.”

It’s a very simple prayer in which I asked God to help me to live healthy without medicines. Jesus Christ heard my prayer and from that day to till this day He enabled me to stay healthy and He gave me His grace and through that I had never even took a single tablet in these three years.

I still remember that evening in which I went with so much of anxiety, pain and sorrow to God’s presence. He took away all those pain and sorrow and gave me His peace. I am not living in faith without medicines like some holy people. I am living without taking medicines because Jesus Christ is giving me His grace to live like that. I pleaded Him that I should not take medicines for few days but He granted that wish and leading me without tablets for three years.

What a God we serve! My dear young people, your heart might be filled with anxiety, pain and sorrow. Just put all your anxiety, pain and sorrow upon Jesus Christ. He will care for you. He will never forsake you. He will never set aside your tears. He will see your tears and remove all the pain and sorrow from your life.

I prayed a simple prayer on that day and Jesus Christ heard that graciously and removed my sorrow and filled me with His peace and joy. Glory be to Jesus Christ and He will do the same to you today.

Put all that bothers you upon Him through prayer. He will take care of everything and He will bless you.

Not only this, but He has done so many miracles in my life hearing my short simple prayers. He fulfilled even my simplest heart’s desire. Let me share with you about some more good things that Jesus Christ has done in my life.


                                                                        ---- To be Continued in GHG -13

No comments:

Post a Comment