QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU A LOT MORE THAN ANY ONE ELSE


“Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.” – Isaiah 49:15

You might be feeling like God has forgotten you; you might think that He does not have any interest about your life. Do not get discouraged. Today God is reminding you saying, “I have not forgotten you.”

Jesus Christ has not forgotten you. He is mindful on you and He will bless you. God’s love upon you is more than the love of your mother and father. He loves you more than anyone else.
Today you might be longing for love running behind someone in search of true love. Jesus Christ is telling you today, “My dear child, come to Me. I will pour out my love upon you and I will comfort you.”

Come to Jesus Christ and surely you will find true love that will never forsake and wound you.

In the year 2010, my mom got affected by breast cancer. It was in the month of March we got this bad news and we do not know what to do. We prayed and finally as led by God we went for surgery. Jesus Christ was with us on that tough path and we could sense His presence around us. He comforted us and the surgery was done on the month of April. Doctors advised my mom to have good rest and so my mom was in the hospital taking good rest.

My birthday falls on May. Usually I prefer to stay with my parent on my birth day. During the surgery time my mom and dad was residing with my elder brother and I was away from them working in another city and was staying in hostel. So as usual when my birthday was getting near, I decided to go my brother’s home. It was few days after the surgery and the doctors strictly advised my mom to take rest in the city where the hospital was located and they advised her not to make any journey for her good. So she was taking rest in the city which was nearly 170kms away from my brother’s home.

I went to my brother’s home exactly the day before my birthday. I had told my mom not to come as I know that she can never make that journey as one of her breast was removed and the wounds were getting healed at that time. I reached my brother’s home and I was expecting my mom’s call but she never called me. In the evening when I called her I heard some noises around her but as she didn’t spoke much longer I could not ask her where she is. But to my surprise on that day night she stood in front of me with a big smile on her face. To make me happy in her worst body condition she travelled nearly 170kms for the sake of love that she have upon me.

She stayed with me on my birthday and she cooked delicious foods which I like a lot and made me happy in all the ways. I started my journey back on the night of my birthday and the next morning my mom returned back to the city where she was getting treatment travelling 170kms.

For the sake of the love that she has upon me she travelled nearly 350kms in two days within one month of her surgery. All she had in her mind was the happiness of her son and not the weakness of her body.

My dear young friends, this incident happened exactly three years before. But I still remember the sacrifice my mom did for me on that day and was doing till today.

If a mom can love her son like this, how much more Jesus Christ will love us. He is our creator and we are His sons and daughters. You might be feeling bad because of the lost love.

Your parents might not have loved you; your relatives might have hated you; your friends might have ditched you and your lover or husband might not have loved you truly. You might be in a despair state rejected by the one whom you loved so much.

Do not get dejected. Jesus Christ loves you as you are. He loves you more than the love of your parents and the one whom you loved. Put in the worries that is troubling you in His feet. He will not leave you.

Jesus Christ is telling you today, “My dear child, I will accept you as you are. My hands were stretched open towards you. In my bosom you will find rest. No one can ever love you as I love you and even today I love you a lot. I have seen your tears and I will comfort you. You are My child and no one can blame you. I will be with you and will carry you. You will surely find rest in Me. I will give you peace and joy that you desire in your life.”

Jesus Christ loves you and He will be your comfort. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment