QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BIBLE QUIZ - 3


NOTE:
Questions were taken from Proverbs 10th Chapter to 15th Chapter. (Inclusive of both chapters)

Version preferred: NKJV

Choose the appropriate answers from the choices given below and fill in the blanks and send us the answer with Biblical References to goldenhandsofgrace@gmail.com

ANSWER CHOICES: (Correction, Good, A wise man, Sin, Strength, Neighbor, Knowledge, Sure reward, Mercy and truth, Rejoices, Death, Tree of life, Upright, Life)

1. The wages of the wicked leads to ___________.

2. He who keeps instruction is in the way of _________.

3. The way of the Lord is _________ for the upright.

4. Through _________ the righteous will be delivered.

5. He who sows righteousness will have a ____________.

6. The desire of the righteous is only _____________.

7. The fruit of the righteous is a _____________.

8. The light of the righteous ____________.

9. Who fears and departs from evil?

10. He who despises his __________ sins.

11. ________ belong to those who devise good.

12. Righteous has a refuge in his __________.

13. The prayer of the _________ is His delight.

14. He who receives _____________ is prudent.

No comments:

Post a Comment