QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, April 14, 2013

ANSWERS FOR THE BIBLE QUIZ - 3 (POSTED ON APRIL 03, 2013)


1. The wages of the wicked leads to sin (Proverb 10:16).

2. He who keeps instruction is in the way of life (Proverb 10:17).

3. The way of the Lord is strength for the upright (Proverb 10:29).

4. Through knowledge the righteous will be delivered (Proverb 11:9).

5. He who sows righteousness will have a sure reward (Proverb 11:18).

6. The desire of the righteous is only good (Proverb 11:23).

7. The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life (Proverb 11:30).

8. The light of the righteous rejoices (Proverb 13:9).

9. Who fears and departs from evil? A wise man(Proverb 14:16).
 
10. He who despises his neighbour sins (Proverb 14:21).

11. Mercy and truth belong to those who devise good(Proverb 14:22).

12. Righteous has a refuge in his death (Proverb 14:32).

13. The prayer of the upright is His delight (Proverb 15:8).
                                                                               
14. He who receives correction is prudent (Proverb 15:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment