QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, June 15, 2014

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 17



Don't keep one eye on the temptation while praying not to be led into it.

Give credit where credit is due, give thanks to God

God may be doing His greatest work when evil seems to triumph

Keep your eyes on the Lord, He never takes His eyes off you

Life's darkest trial cannot dim the light of God's love

No burden is too heavy for God's almighty arms

Self examination is one test from which no Christian is excused

Some troubles come from wanting our own way; others come from being allowed to have it

Spiritual growth is greatest in the hard times, in the good times we benefit from what we learned in the bad times

The first step on the road to ruin is to forget God

Those who see God's hand in everything can leave everything in God's hands

To detect what is false, study the truth

When your world is shaking, run to The Rock

When you sing your own praise, you are always out of tune

No comments:

Post a Comment