QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

YOU WILL SHINE FOR GOD'S GLORY



“You did not choose Me, but I chose you..." - John 15:16

God has chosen you for a mighty purpose. Before you were formed in your mother’s womb God know you and He has set you apart to be a blessing to others.

“When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus’ knees, saying, “Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord!" - Luke 5:8

When Jesus entered into your life you acknowledged that you are a sinner and you felt that you are unworthy to stand before Him.

“...And Jesus said to Simon, “Do not be afraid. From now on you will catch men.” - Luke 5:10

You were afraid because you do not know what to do after you received your salvation. Jesus Christ spoke to you about your calling and anointed you to fulfil His divine plan in your life.

“...they forsook all and followed Him." - Luke 5:11

You kept all your desires aside and you began your journey with Lord Jesus. 

“But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.” – John 6:68

When many people turned away from God, you stood still in your faith and you followed God diligently.

“Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you." - Matthew 17:27

You did all that Jesus Christ asked you to do. You had a good knowledge about God and so you obeyed Him in all ways.

“But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.” - Luke 22:32

At one particular moment you faced a test of faith. Temptations were all around you and you slowly began to move away from your faith. 

Peter said to Him, “Even if I have to die with You, I will not deny You!" - Matthew 26:35

You promised God that you will never backslide. Such was your confidence.

Then the servant girl who kept the door said to Peter, “You are not also one of this Man’s disciples, are you?” He said, “I am not.” – John 18:17

At the beginning you simply denied Jesus and fell in sin. You thought somehow you will stand by yourself but you failed.

Now Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. Therefore they said to him, “You are not also one of His disciples, are you?” He denied it and said, “I am not!” – John 18:25

You denied Jesus again.

One of the servants of the high priest, a relative of him whose ear Peter cut off, said, “Did I not see you in the garden with Him?” Peter then denied again...” – John 18:27

You denied again and again. You went far away from your beloved Jesus.

“...Peter went out and wept bitterly." - Luke 22:62

Now you are weeping bitterly. You hate yourself for what you did. 

“...Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.” – John 21:17

Today Jesus Christ is restoring your relationship with Him. He says to you to arise and stand up again for His glory. He will lift you up so that you will be a blessing to many of His sheep. Your faith will be restored and you will strengthen many of your brethren. 

Jesus Christ is promising you today, “And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." - Matthew 16:18,19

You will be raised for God’s glory. Jesus Christ will lift you from the pit you are living now and through you, He will do mighty things. Jesus Christ is taking away all the guilt feeling that is oppressing you. You are His child and you will be known to many as His child. You will live for God’s glory. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment