QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GOD'S THOUGHTS WILL COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE AND IT WILL BE FOR YOUR GOOD



The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying, “Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, And as I have purposed, so it shall stand”- Isaiah 14:24

Recently I met a guy who said that he met a spiritual girl and he thought it will be good to stay close in a relationship with her. He liked her because she is a spiritual girl and he is also a spiritual guy. As he started talking to her the first thing he lost was his peace. His relationship with God got affected because of the relationship he himself had planned. 

Even in our lives, we have great plans about our future. We want to be like someone who is in a high position. We want to be in a good position in our job. We wish to get good grades in our studies. We wish to join a course of our own interest. We love to get in relationship with someone whom we like. But there were times things happen against our desire and will. If so do not get discouraged.

You are chosen child of God. And so whatever He thought only will come to pass in your life and whatever He purposed in your life alone will stand. 

Jesus Christ will surely fulfil His plans and His purpose in your life and He will do this only in His time. What is the speciality of God’s thought?

1.      God’s thoughts are higher than your thoughts.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” – Isaiah 55:9

When my elder brother struggled in his studies from his teen age my parents thought that his life was gone. Everyone around him thought so. He himself thought that he will not have a better future. He scored less marks in most exams and finally he got admitted in a pharmacy college to pursue diploma in pharmacy. Since he was not good at remembering things, he struggled there too. My parents don’t know what to do. At that time, we had a house and so my parents thought that they will sell that house and with some amount of money they will establish a medical store and give that to my brother so that he will live with the income that comes from the store.

Though my brother didn’t liked that idea, he had no other options to choose. After his studies he could not get a good job and worked as a pharmacist in several places for less salary. He himself got dejected so many times. Nothing has happened in his life according to his plans. But when he cried to the Lord, He began to fulfil His own plans in my brother’s life. 

God’s plan was really higher than all our plans. Soon Jesus Christ gave government job to my brother and now he is working in a peaceful job with a good salary and also he is doing God’s ministry during his leisure times. 

My dear young friends, God’s plans are higher than your plans. So trust God with all your heart and He will fulfil His plans in your life.

2.      God’s plans and thoughts are for your good.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11

I know a young girl who loved to marry a good boy and they began to talk with each other. God’s plan regarding her life was different and so He spoke to her through so many ways asking her to leave that boy. She loved that boy more than anyone else and she had her own plans about her life. She thought she will live happily if she marries that guy. As God loved her so much, He fought with her a lot and created a problem between them. The girl left the boy and gave her life into God’s hands. 

Jesus Christ gave a good job to that girl and then He gave a good husband to her. Now she is married and living a peaceful and happy life.

God’s thought regarding your life will bring peace and goodness into your life. It will give you a future and hope. So when your thoughts are not getting prospered, do not worry. Pray to God and surrender your life into His hands. He will do what is good to you.

My dear young friends, you might be worrying that nothing is happening according to your will and desire in your life. Do not get discouraged. Jesus Christ loves you richly. He wants to do good to you. He wants you to have a peaceful future filled with joy and hope. So only He wants you to allow Him to fulfill His plans in your life. If you let God to fulfill His purpose and thoughts in your life, your life will be blessed. You will be a blessing. You will not lack anything. Trust Jesus. He will do only good to you. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment