QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, June 4, 2015

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 19



Faith is the ability to not panic.

If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.

As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.

When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.

The thought of God surpasses all imagination.

Everywhere you go, there's a devil. But you better get mad at the devil.

I don't care how successful I am in life, I will always need The Lord.

He's the God of the breakthrough; deliverance is what He does.

Faith and Love are a set. You can't have one, without the other.

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.

Grace is but Glory begun, and Glory is but Grace perfected.

No comments:

Post a Comment