QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.



Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” - Matthew 19:26

This morning I got a call from a college student and I could not attend his call. I knew he was expecting his final year engineering degree results and the results was announced few days back. I called him this evening and he said to me that he got passed in first class. 

I could not believe what he said. I knew him for the past 3 years. He is a village guy who studied in a big university where so many rich people studied. He struggled a lot in his 2nd year with arrears as he could not understand the English language spoken by the lecturers. 

Before the end of the 2nd year, he got sick and he could not continue to his studies for few years. Already he was struggling and the sickness made him to feel so worse about his future. He had no hope and his family also lost all the hope. But yet he had a great faith upon Jesus Christ. 

Once I told his eldest brother to discontinue his studies and make him join in an arts college close to his home so that he can understand and study well. But yet that guy had a faith that God will make him finish his degree.

When he went back to continue the course he had more than fifteen arrears. But by the amazing grace of God he cleared all his arrears by the end of the 3rd year. That itself seems to be a big miracle for me. 

He attended placements but yet he could not get a job. Again in the 7th semester he got two arrears. Because of the sickness leave he availed before he has to study some self study subjects also. He won’t understand the subject even when a expert teaches and so I thought how he will study by himself. 

He knew that he has to clear all the papers in 8th semester with 60 percentage and then only he can get first class. He prayed a lot and had shed tears in the presence of God. God heard his cry and today he happily told me that he finished his course in first class and now working in a small company.

When I finished speaking with him and thought about the struggles he faced in the past 3 years, only verse that came to my mind is “With God all things are possible.”

My dear young friends, even today you might be going through a situation that seems to be so tough for you to handle. You might have lost all hope. Some are thinking with so much frustration that whatever happens let it happen. But today Jesus Christ says to you that He will do great things in your life. With Him all things are possible. He will do wonders in your life. Your life will be a witness for God’s glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment