QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, June 28, 2015

PRAY FOR AMERICA



“Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man." - Genesis 2:22

Few days before the US Supreme Court legalised the gay marriage in America. Today I saw few newspapers carried the news that few gays married in USA with joy. I felt so sad when I had read that news. How sad will the heart of God be?

Once United States of America changed its slogan and motto to ‘In God we trust.’ It produced great missionaries and servant of God and now it is turning away from God. Where it started and where it is going?

There were so many nations who had forgotten God faced the wrath of God. When God decided to make a suitable helper to Adam, He created Eve and brought her to Adam. It is God’s decision and command that a man should marry woman. 

We have to pray for America. We have to pray for homosexuals living across the world. It’s necessary. The responsibility lies upon us who knew God and His commandments. We should not run away from this responsibility. We have to share God’s burden in prayer. 

You might be reading this from USA. Remember, Supreme Court might legalize the gay marriage but that doesn’t mean that you can do that. God’s word was against it and God will judge you according to His word. So get away from this sin. But love those who were caught in the sin and pray for them. God loves sinners and we should pray for them. 

Pray for America and the countries where gay marriage is legalized. God should not show His wrath upon these nations. They should turn back to God. Pray and save America.

No comments:

Post a Comment