QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

FEELING HAPPY



“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

For the past few months I had not posted articles regularly in the blog which actually made me feel guilty. I knew I have started this blog according to God’s word and when I failed to do regular updation it saddens me. 

Many years before once I visited a secular blog and the author who publish article in that blog said that he has 60 draft article ready in his inbox so that he can publish daily even if he gets busy with his official work. To be frank, I have no draft article in my blog inbox. I always had a question that if a guy who writes secular articles can publish daily why can’t we do that by the grace of God?

So when this month had started I told in my heart to God that I should publish articles daily through His grace. And as we reached the end of this month I am so happy to see that God gave His grace to publish articles daily in the blog. For the past 5 years I had never done that and when it happened this month I really feel happy and I thank God for His grace. I know I am an ordinary guy but yet God is using me for His glory. I really thank God for leading me to write articles for His glory. 

I can’t assure you that hereafter I will post article daily. But one thing I learnt is through Christ we can do anything. He is a God who strengthen us and work through us. All we have to do is to yield completely to Him. He will strengthen you and do mighty things through you. 

Hereafter I will try my best to post article regularly. God bless you and please do pray for me. Your prayers are really valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment