QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 20 (MISSIONARY QUOTES)



"The best remedy for a sick church is to put it on a missionary diet."

"The Church must send or the church will end."

"The history of missions is the history of answered prayer."

"The will of God - nothing less, nothing more, nothing else."

"Prayer is the mighty engine that is to move the missionary work."

"Love is the root of missions; sacrifice is the fruit of missions"

"The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer."

"Never pity missionaries; envy them. They are where the real action is.”

"It is not in our choice to spread the gospel or not. It is our death if we do not."

"If God's love is for anybody anywhere, it's for everybody everywhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment