QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, July 2, 2015

JESUS CHRIST WILL INSTRUCT YOU AND TEACH YOU IN THE WAY YOU SHOULD GO



“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.” – Psalm 32:8

As my little daughter is growing and learning to stand on her own, I have watched the elders in my family were always keeping an eye on her. She is crawling fast and though they may be doing some other thing, they always keep an eye on her and instruct her, what she should do and where she should go.

Many of you might have done the same thing with your children. Why we are doing that? Because we feel responsible for our children safety and for their goodness we are telling them what they should do as we know what is good and what is not safe for them. 

Today Jesus Christ wants you to know that He is concerned about your well being and so He promises you today that He will guide you with His eye. He will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. He wants you to be free from all kind of sickness, debts, problems and troubles.

All you have to do is follow Him. Jesus Christ says in John 10:27, “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

If you hear God’s voice and follow His way you will be richly blessed. There is a great servant of God and he is invited by so many people across the world to preach God’s word and lead in prayer. As God used him mightily few churches from a particular country began to invite him every year and they used to give him good offering. 

But he always made it a habit to ask God’s permission to go to any place to preach. Once God told him that he should not to go to a particular place where he was invited to preach regularly. He obeyed God’s word and told the organizers that he can’t come to their country to preach. They got so angry as they could not understand God’s leading. Some even tried to destroy that preacher’s name and ministry. But as he obeyed God’s word, today God has blessed him abundantly and using him mightily for His glory. 

My dear young friends, be it God’s ministry, your job, your studies, your personal life or your family life, God will keep His eye upon you and guide you. He will hold your hand and lead you. Trust Him and do His will. In the coming days you will see God’s protection and blessing richly in your life. 

Holy Spirit wants me to tell you that God cares for you a lot. He loves you and so He is keeping His eye on you. No one and no evil can harm you. You are safe in the hands of God. God’s blessings will overflow in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment